Wednesday, July 16, 2008

James, You'll Be Missed...


Well...one of my favorite Celtics players did his job, and now he is gone with the wind. James Posey signed a four year deal for $25 million with the New Orleans Hornets today. I guess I would be more pissed if we came close to the title, but didn't win it...but since the Celtics ARE world champions (oh yes, I said it) I feel like he did his job, and can now do what he wants too. Posey's barnacle-like defensive abilities against Lebron James was one of the key factors to the Celtics prevailing over the Cavs in the second round playoff series. Posey was the man for a few reasons...1) He always gave long passionate hugs to the other players before the games started. 2) He was always smiling. and 3) When he did smile, you could see his green and white signature mouth guard which I thought looked sweet. James Posey, you will be missed...

3 comments:

JB said...

ring around the rosey, pocket full of 25 million dollars

Anonymous said...

quit slacking on your posts

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.